This year, our hot lunch orders will be taken online to ensure accuracy and convenience. The hot lunch website requires an initial setup, as you must register each child you have attending our school, prior to ordering hot lunch. Once this initial set-up process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the reminder of the year should be quick and simple.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to op.hotlunches.net
- Click on "Click Register"
- Enter Access Code OPHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Oriole Park School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders"
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
If you don't have access to a computer, computers are available in the library to register your children and place their orders.
This site offers hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com) or with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) as a PayPal guest. We prefer that you pay online to reduce the demands of the parent volunteers counting cash, but will accept cheque or cash at the school as well.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.